Startbahn, the leading art tech company in Asia, has developed Startrail, a sustainable and scalable blockchain infrastructure that assures the reliability, authenticity, and traceability of artworks, including NFTs. We are also developing our own service Startrail PORT and providing API to promote the use of Startrail. Furthermore, we have joint ventures with businesses that have art content and sales channels. We are looking for a Product Owner for these projects to support developments of our services. Since we are dealing with art, which is high in its public nature, we plan to collaborate with businesses outside of Japan as well.
What You’ll Do
- Manage epics and user stories of product backlog based on the items on the roadmap.
- Do sufficient analysis of epics with engineers to ensure requirements are clear to be worked on.
- Manage sprint ceremonies such as backlog refinement, planning, daily scrum and retrospective. Organize sprint demos.
- Break user stories into tasks with clear definition of done before the sprint starts.
- Involve with ongoing testing efforts to ensure DoD has been met.
- Coordinate with engineers to investigate incidents.
Who You Are - Requirements
- Experience of Product Owner developing web services and software products
- Business level or higher level of English
- Basic understanding and strong interest in blockchain and web3
Welcomed Skills and Experience
- You are interested in projects aimed to protect artist’s rights.
- You have experience in developing service with blockchain.
Contact Us If These Sound Like You!
- You are keen to keep up with new technologies and services.
- You can talk about why blockchain is in demand at an interview.
- You can fix small adjustments in SQL or CSS yourself.
- You are very enthusiastic about team building.
- You have your own vision of the world you want to achieve.
- You love art and artists!
Our Development Environment
- Frontend: Nuxt.js (TypeScript), Next.js (TypeScript), CSR/SSR, REST, GraphQL, SCSS
- Backend: Node.js (TypeScript), NestJS
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform(GCP)
- Blockchain: Ethereum, Polygon
- Source control: GitHub
- CI/CD: CircleCI
- Design: Figma
- Communication: Slack, Notion, Zoom, GitHub, JIRA
Although this is our current environment, you are welcome to implement changes to a more appropriate environment.