Startbahn, the leading art tech company in Asia, has developed Startrail, a sustainable and scalable blockchain infrastructure that assures the reliability, authenticity, and traceability of artworks, including NFTs. We are also developing our own service Startrail PORT and providing API to promote the use of Startrail. Furthermore, we have joint ventures with businesses that have art content and sales channels. We are looking for a Project Manager for these projects. Since we are dealing with art, which is high in its public nature, we plan to collaborate with businesses outside of Japan as well.
You will be developing products with internal and external stakeholders, working on developing PL, and planning strategies and methods of achievement. You will be responsible for not only formulating and implementing service specifications but also growing the service by improving its functionality. We expect you to take a comprehensive lead on all the processes.
What You'll Do
- Lead and make decisions for the entire business which including building a business model in collaboration with executive members.
- Plan new businesses including service design and specification.
- Propose and develop projects to improve service UI/UX.
- Manage KPI and formulate and execute sales strategies in cooperation with business development and sales dept.
- Make sure teams are collaborating well and staying motivated and on schedule.
- You will have great discretion and will work very closely with the executive members. At Startbahn, you will be able to realize your proposed business or service as long as you are passionate and logical.
Who You Are - Requirements
- Experience in the direction and decision-making of an entire service or business.
- Experience of developing web services & software products for consumers.
- Experience of developing and expanding business from KGI, KPI, and PL management to actual service design while being aware of the budget with business and development team.
- Experience of risk management & basic budgeting.
- Your level of English is business level or higher, or you have worked in an English speaking environment.
- Basic understanding of blockchain
Welcomed Skills and Experience
- You are interested in projects aimed to protect artist’s rights.
- You have experience in developing service with blockchain.
- You enjoy team management (communication with and evaluation of subordinates, hiring, etc.).
Contact Us If These Sound Like You!
- You are keen to keep up with new technologies and services.
- You can talk about why blockchain is in demand at an interview.
- You can fix small adjustments in SQL or CSS yourself.
- You are very enthusiastic about KPI.
- You are very enthusiastic about team building.
- You have your own vision of the world you want to achieve.
- You love art and artists!
Our Development Environment
- Frontend: Nuxt.js (TypeScript), Next.js (TypeScript), CSR/SSR, REST, GraphQL, SCSS
- Backend: Node.js (TypeScript), NestJS
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform(GCP)
- Blockchain: Ethereum, Polygon
- Source control: GitHub
- CI/CD: CircleCI
- Design: Figma
- Communication: Slack, Notion, Zoom, GitHub, JIRA
Although this is our current environment, you are welcome to implement changes to a more appropriate environment.